“If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude And A Few Basic Administration Skills, I Might Have A Fun And Fulfilling Position Just For You With Us!”
Dear Prospective Admin,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope that you have precisely what I need in an admin so I can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding position I have available.
So let me tell you about me, my company and the admin position.
My name is Adam Kessler and I run a fitness company called Fitness Planning Consultants, Inc. in Dublin.
My business is dedicated to changing peoples lives through fitness. We help men and women, boys and girls, achieve their health and fitness goals through customized health & fitness programs.
And Business Is Booming!
I’m looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and energetic person to help me with the administrative duties of the company.
We train clients at our Dublin location at Ohio Sports Plus:
4140 Tuller Dr., Suite 118
Dublin, OH 43017
By the way, we are NOT a health club or a franchise.
We are an upscale, service oriented, private personal training studio.
We currently offer one-on-one customized nutrition and fitness programs, partner training and nutrition counseling which educate, motivate, and support men, women, (teens too) to improve their health and fitness. We also provide speed training for athletes and looking to expand into corporate wellness and boot camps.
If you are hired for this position, you will have limited hours and duties to begin with because this position will be new to me as well. My hope is to grow this position rapidly as the company grows, where we can establish a relationship that will really benefit our company and provide you with a fun job opportunity.
Bottom line: this will be a new position, but something I need to make my business grow. Therefore, where the hours initially might not be a lot, the items that you will need to do will be important.
There will be a 2 week unpaid training period (we will try to work with your schedule to fit it in) that is a essential to learn our systems and operations. You would be starting off at $10.00/hour and we would barter from there or if I can make it work once we figure out the hours, I would definitely compensate you.
Oh yeah, I’m also very fair, respectful and appreciative. I like having fun and making money providing highly valuable fitness services and products. You will be compensated fairly, treated fairly and I will certainly look for ways to pay you more for your efforts if they warrant it. I want someone who enjoys working with people and making a difference in the lives of others… because that’s what we do in my studio.
Tasks You’ll Be Expected To Perform
- Adding clients to our database.
- Research and organization of our newsletters.
- Organization and appropriate follow-up with clients and materials used for each client (folders, letters, handouts, etc.)
- Handle inquiries and direct to the appropriate channels.
- Coordinate the scheduling of appointments for the staff.
- Help add to the online content that is related to the business (websites, fan page, blogs, etc.)
- Handle the distribution of marketing which may include sending out mailings, follow-up phone calls, etc.
- Help funnel prospects through the sales process.
- Knowledge of our company inside and out.
- Plus, some other items that can be phased in once the position has been filled and running.
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
- Good Communication Skills: you will be talking with my clients and potential clients, who are VERY important to me. You must be comfortable conversing in-person and on the phone and know how to conduct yourself professionally, and deliver clear instructions to the clients and prospects. I’ll teach you everything you need to do during a training session, but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
- People skills, good personality & energy: – must LOVE working with people, have a great personality and be energetic! As mentioned above you must be very comfortable working with people. This is an exciting studio and you must be able to show our clients energy and excitement while we help them achieve results.
- High School Graduate or higher.
- Excellent computer skills and be well-versed with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Publisher, or Google Docs and accompanying software, etc. Knowledge of online social media is a plus.
- Be comfortable with phone scripts and potential sales scripts.
If you have these additional skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don’t have these skills, you should still apply because these are not mandatory).
- Previous administrative experience (especially in a fitness setting)
- Past relationship with our business (former client, business partner, etc.)
- Interest in the health and fitness industry
I am looking for someone who will see things the way I see, start to think like me, and essentially be my right hand person.
How To Apply
I’m looking to hire the right person to hire relatively quickly. So if this job sounds good to you, then complete the web form below. Upon completion you will be taken to a page with an email address. Please send your resume and cover letter via that email. If you meet our qualifications, we will contact you by phone:
Thanks again for your interest in our company.
Read the rest of this site to learn more about us.
Adam E. Kessler
President, Fitness Planning Consultants, Inc.
P.S. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Performance is everything to me. If you perform, you will be rewarded. I want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing good work and contributing to the growth of the business. If that’s you, I promise that $10/hour is only the starting point. I recognize and reward performance!
With all that said, as I mentioned in the headline on this page, enthusiasm and a positive attitude go a long way in my book. I’m a very positive, upbeat guy and appreciate those qualities in others. As long as you have the basic skills I mentioned, and a great attitude, you’re definitely a candidate! So submit your information today!