Watch video first then read below:
One of the best ways to dominate your competition is to be able to recover as quick as you can. You want to get your body into the best physical condition possible, as often as possible, throughout your season.
That is where the FPC RECOVERY program comes in.
We’ve created the RECOVERY program so that anyone (not just athletes, but recreational fitness lovers, anyone) can take advantage of this program to keep their body in the best shape possible.
Being able to recover quick from any trainings, you will be able to maximize your body’s potential to grow and be at your optimum fitness levels quickly.
The RECOVERY program will help you in the following areas:
- Injury Prevention
- Getting the proper and right amount of nutrition to match your energy needs
- Are you recovered enough to meet the energy demands for your current day
- Help you understand how sleep is necessary for your recovery
- Learn how much sleep and when to sleep to get the essential recovery that you need
- Predicting when you are getting sick
- Play in multiple games over the course of a few days and play at the highest level possible
In order to take advantage of this we are utilizing technology from WHOOP® Band. Click here to read about WHOOP®. This wearable technology gives us data that helps us pinpoint everything discussed above.
How will this work?
It will be a simple process, but to get started follow these instructions:
- Fill out the registration form below.
- Upon receiving of the form and payment, you will receive an email with a code for a free month with the WHOOP band. If you do not see the email within 24 hours, check your spam folder. Then contact us.
- Order your WHOOP band using the code.
- Upon receiving the WHOOP band, set up your profile and let us know.
- We will invite you to be part of the FPC Crew on WHOOP so we can monitor the proper data.
- It will take 4 days of continual monitoring before it has really calibrated the data for you.
Once you go through the calibration period, we will be able to monitor you daily. We can then provide sample meal templates to match your caloric expenditure.
This will be important when you have big games or contests coming up. When we learn how many calories you typically burn during a normal day, a day with a practice/workout, or a game day, we can help you that much more with your sleep for better recovery and your nutrition for energy demands.
Other benefits of the program:
- As long as you are doing this service, you will be a part of the FPC Inner Circle Facebook group. You don’t need to be active on Facebook, just create a Facebook profile so you can get on the group. We can give quick comments each day based on what we see via this group.
- If you give us your game schedule and/or practice schedule, we can really start tailoring sleep and eating to help maximize your potential.
- Nutrition coaching will be provided using sample caloric meal templates. So you know what 1500 calories of food looks like or 2000 calories. Whatever your demands are for your body.
Everything you will need to be successful will be given to you based on what we see from your data that the WHOOP band will provide us.
What will this cost?
This will be on an ongoing monthly fee until you tell us to stop. The introductory rate will be
$49/month (The WHOOP band cost will be direct through that company and will be approximately $18-$30/month depending on your commitment with them.)
This intro rate will be for the first 10 that sign up for the FPC RECOVERY program.
If you have any questions, click here to fill out our contact form. Otherwise, fill out the form below, submit it, pay the monthly rate, and let’s get you started.