A couple weeks have gone by since I last reported on some of our Columbus, Ohio athletes that have done speed training with us, so I got a few of them to mention.
We work with athletes all over the Columbus area for speed training as shown in the list below. In fact, we try to specialize in sports that we know don’t get excellent attention in the high school weight rooms. You should be on a speed and strength program that focuses on technique and will progress based on your athlete’s needs.
We have a lot more soccer athletes then I initially realized playing varsity soccer. Here are some names I saw in the paper of athletes we trained he scored some goals recently.
- Julia Ferraro, Upper Arlington – Not only did she score a goal, but she also invited us to watch her play on senior night. We have video of her introduction on our Fanpage.
- Isabella Ginocchi, Watterson
- Gilberto Quintero, Watterson
- DJ Brown, Watterson
- Coby Stover, Hilliard Davidson
- Cole Paluch, Olentangy Liberty
Two other athletes I saw in the paper got some nice pub:
- Sam Massick, Columbus Academy – Sam came to us for soccer, but now he is a freshman kicker on his high school football team. This past week, he was the top scoring kicker in the area. Pretty impressive Sam!
- Aziza Ayoub, Jonathan Alder – Aziza was a winner of the Lashutka Award/Scholarship given to central Ohio athletes who best exemplify the spirit of marathon. Coincidentally, Mike Lashutka was an athlete we trained over ten years ago. Small world, but congrats to Aziza!
Let’s keep working hard this week guys/gals.
We would love to work with more athletes from the Columbus, Ohio area for speed and strength training. If you are a teammate of any of these athletes, or just want to improve your athletic potential, then contact us for more information.