Learn These Simple Nutritional Strategies to Maximize Your Performance in Competition—and in LIFE!
Fitness Planning Consultants Nutrition Coaching Facebook Group
For years, we have helped athletes get faster and stronger. We now have a program to not only help athletes with their nutrition, but the entire family.
Our Nutrition Coaching Facebook Group will present you with a nutrition plan that you will customize for yourself. Whether you are learning how to fuel your engine for sports or if you are the parent needing to get healthy and feel better about yourself this group is the answer.
Proper Nutrition Understanding + Consistent Communication + Knowledge At Your Fingertips =
We have had success getting your athletes to maximize their athletic potential so just imagine what will happen when the nutrition is dialed in. We will be able to help people in a group setting with our Fitness Planning Consultants (FPC) Nutrition Coaching Program.
Upon registering, you will be assigned a personal coach who will help you put together your own nutrition plan for whatever your purposes are – performance, health, aesthetic, etc. Eliminate the guesswork or what you “think” is proper eating. Let us do it for you.
Something as simple as when you are eating or fueling your body can make a big difference in how the body processes the food and if you are ready to rock and roll.
Also, ask your coach about SUPPLEMENTS or anything else you need to inquire about. We are here to assist you!
WHO IS THIS FOR
- Your teenage athlete that eats awful junk at every possible moment.
- The mom who wants to get rid of those “bye-bye” arms.
- The dad who continues to add more holes to the belt for some reason to keep the pants up. (Get it, making the belt bigger cause your waistline expands).
- The caring parent who understands eating healthy leads to lifelong positive habits and it starts with everyone buying in.
TYPES OF PROGRAMS
- Individual – You can pay an individual rate, all you need is a Facebook account to access the Group. If you are a parent doing this for your athlete who is under the age of 18 (and probably doesn’t have a Facebook account), you can register as an individual representing your child. You will then fill out the forms and post in the Group for your child.
- Family – If one person is trying to eat healthy and smart, shouldn’t the rest of your family do that as well. This is a rate for the entire family. At least one person needs to be in the Group to represent all the family members, but you can have as many family members who have Facebook accounts join the Group to participate. Less work for that one member who would be responsible for posting for everyone.
- If you feel you have a special medical condition that can affect your nutrition plan, please read the Disclaimer below before purchasing.
TO GET STARTED
- Click one of the links below to become a member of the FPC Nutrition Coaching Facebook Group. You will be leaving this website to finalize payment.
– Click here if you want to register as an individual.
– Click here if you want to register your family.
- Once payment is finalized, you will receive an email giving you instructions on how to proceed and get started.
P.S. If you aren’t ready for this, at least Click Here to download a special report on Sports Nutrition for your athlete.
The nutrition plans are based off of DietMaster software registered dietitian created meal plans. That being said, we are not going to be able to accommodate individuals who have to eat special foods due to allergies, diabetes, other possible health related issues, or vegan/vegetarians. Before purchasing, if you feel you might fall into one of these categories please email or Administrative Assistant at admin”at”fitnessplanning”dot”com to see if you should participate in this program.