“If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude And A Few Basic Fitness Skills, I Have A $15 – $30/hr, Fun And Fulfilling Personal Training Position Just For You!”
Dear Prospective Coach,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope that you have precisely what I need in a coach so I can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding coaching position I have available.
So let me tell you about me, my company and the performance specialist position.
My name is Adam Kessler and I run a fitness company called Fitness Planning Consultants, Inc. in Dublin.
My business is dedicated to changing peoples lives through fitness. We help men and women, boys and girls, achieve their health and fitness goals through customized health & fitness programs.
And Business Is Booming!
We are an upscale, service oriented, private personal training studio.
We currently offer customized speed and strength programs for athletes, partner training and nutrition counseling which educate, motivate, and support men, women, (teens too) to improve their health and fitness. All clients begin with an individual assessment which includes: a Functional Movement Screen, linear and lateral tests, explosive tests, strength and flexibility tests, video analysis, and if you are a normal individual looking to get healthier tests for that.
If you are hired for this coaching position, you’ll have the opportunity to work with clients at our training studio (am or pm hours), Monday through Saturday.
Bottom line: after you’ve completed our initial internship program (4 months), you’ll be in a position to do our coaching anytime of day, but we really need to have you in the late afternoon and evening hours.
My top coaches have reached a point where they can’t fit many more clients in their schedule. Our coaches make between $15 – $30 per hour based on length of employment, trainer level and most importantly performance. My studio offers a casual, fun environment, the best training equipment and the opportunity to learn the inner-workings of a very successful personal training studio.
Oh yeah, I’m also very fair, respectful and appreciative. I like having fun and making money providing highly valuable fitness services and products. You will be compensated fairly, treated fairly and I will certainly look for ways to pay you more for your efforts if they warrant it. I want someone who enjoys working with people and making a difference in the lives of others… because that’s what we do in my studio.
Tasks You’ll Be Expected To Perform
- Manage Client Schedule: You’ll be responsible for managing your clients sessions and schedule.
- Develop comprehensive health & fitness programs for clients: You’ll receive coaching and training on our Health Rejuvenation, but you’ll have flexibility to incorporate your training style and knowledge.
- Tracking Client Progress: In order to ensure a client’s success in our 13-week program, you’ll need to track weekly progress, current successes and challenges on a weekly basis. It will be your job to hold a client accountable to his/her health and fitness program to ensure the best results possible.
- Perform Fitness Evaluations: Ideally, you’ll have some fitness assessment skills and can test for: body composition, bodyweight, girth measurements, blood pressure, heart rate and various strength and flexibility tests. You do not need previous experience, but if you do, that’s a bonus.
- Coach clients through 13 – week program: You’ll be responsible for weekly exercise sessions and keeping detailed weekly progress reports on the clients your working with. If a client is having challenges throughout his/her program, you’ll coach and motivate client and make appropriate changes to ensure consistent progress.
- Demonstrate Proper Exercise Instruction: This is a big one. I need you to be able to provide proper coaching, instruction, and motivation during a client training session. You should have a working knowledge of the human body (i.e. muscles, movements, functions, etc) and be apply to provide appropriate exercises for client’s goals.
- Provide Ongoing Health and Fitness Education: Our clients rely on us to service all of their health and fitness needs. It is your job as a fitness coach to provide your clients with health and fitness education on various topics that will empower them to lead healthy live’s forever. You’ll be provided with educational tools and resources.
- Create Supplemental Income For Yourself Through Our Nutritional Product Line: Our company uses Advocare nutritional supplements. You will have the opportunity to make additional income through the sales of these products.
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
- Good Communication Skills: you will be talking with my clients, who are VERY important to me. You must be comfortable conversing in-person and on the phone and know how to conduct yourself professionally, and deliver clear instructions to the clients. I’ll teach you everything you need to do during a training session, but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
- People skills, good personality & energy: – must LOVE working with people, have a great personality and be energetic! As mentioned above you must be very comfortable working with people. This is an exciting studio and you must be able to show your clients energy and excitement while working with them.
- Health and Fitness Education: You do not need personal training experience, but you should have a working knowledge of health and fitness
If you have these additional skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don’t have these skills, you should still apply because these are not mandatory).
- Previous personal training experience (fitness studio, health club, in-home trainer, etc.)
- Basic nutrition knowledge
- National Certification
- Kinesiology, Exercise Science or Health Related Degree
- CPR Certified