For Track and Field athletes speed is the name of the game. In a sport where tenths of a second can mean the difference between first place and second or the difference between a college scholarship and student loans, it’s important to have a workout regiment that gives you an edge. Fitness Planning Consultants gives you that edge. Scroll down below to see if we have helped athletes from your high school.
We know many track and field athletes already have training regiments. Our difference is personal attention. At Fitness Planning Consultants we tailor our workouts to each athlete. Starting with an initial assessment, we identify the areas that need work and design programs accordingly. We track and analyze the progress of each athlete, constantly evaluating the specific needs of each athlete.
We know what works.
After almost 20 years and countless success stories, we know what works. Most programs out there will make you tired but anyone can do that. We focus on what matters. Our programs for track and field athletes are dedicated to improving running mechanics and increasing leg strength. By catering our programs to the individual needs of the athlete, Fitness Planning Consultants is able to hone into what will improve your speed.
We really do train CHAMPIONS!!
We have been fortunate to work with some awesome track athletes. Adam Kessler (a former All-State track athlete himself) is a Level 1 USATF coach and current Bishop Watterson Head Boys and Girls Track Coach. He and his staff have helped many track athletes get to the state meet. Including the following:
- Isabelle Angerman (Dublin Coffman) – 2019 Division 1 3rd Place 300H
- Aziza Ayoub (Jonathan Alder) – 2016 & 2017 Division 2 800M CHAMPION and 2016 Junior Olympic 800M National Champion 17-18 Females.
- Natalee Cole (Worthington Christian) – 2015 Division 3 4th Place 4x200M.
- Maya Fuller (Dublin Jerome) – 2019 Division 1 8th Place 4x400M.
- Brad Kanney (Bishop Watterson) – 2014 Division 2 4x100M CHAMPIONS.
- Anna Kessler (Bishop Watterson) – 2019 Division 1 9th Place 100M.
- Cannon Riddle (Hilliard Darby) – 2017 Division 1 State Indoor High Jump CHAMPION & 2016 Division 1 5th Place High Jump
- Benton Wilson (Dublin Jerome) – 2015 Division 1 5th Place 4x400M.
More than just a workout program.
It takes more than just a good program to coach speed. It takes good coaches. Coaches who understand the needs of track and field athletes and can coach them to success. With countless endorsements from Central Ohio athletic programs and individual clients, Fitness Planning Consultants has just that.
Is Your High School On This List??
We have helped athletes from high schools all over the Central Ohio area. We also have a list of prospective track athletes we would like to work with from these schools. Click the link of the school you go to and see if you are on that list and/or see the athletes we have worked with.
- Dublin Coffman Boys and Girls Track Athletes CLICK HERE.
- Dublin Jerome Boys and Girls Track Athletes CLICK HERE.
- Dublin Scioto Boys and Girls Track Athletes CLICK HERE.
- Hilliard Bradley Boys and Girls Track Athletes CLICK HERE.
- Hilliard Darby Boys and Girls Track Athletes CLICK HERE.
- Hilliard Davidson Boys and Girls Track Athletes CLICK HERE.
- Jonathan Alder Boys and Girls Track Athletes CLICK HERE.
- Marysville Boys and Girls Track Athletes CLICK HERE.
- Olentangy Boys and Girls Track Athletes CLICK HERE.
- Olentangy Liberty Boys and Girls Track Athletes CLICK HERE.
- Olentangy Orange Boys and Girls Track Athletes CLICK HERE.
- Upper Arlington Boys and Girls Track Athletes CLICK HERE.
We’re a short drive away.
Off of I-270 in Dublin, OH, Fitness Planning Consultants is conveniently located for any Central Ohio track and field athlete.
The next level is waiting.
We’re ready to show you why we are Central Ohio’s premier center for speed training for track and field athletes. Contact us below for a free consultation.