Speed matters. Who else wants to be coached by the 2021 CENTRAL OHIO GIRLS TRACK COACH OF THE YEAR.
WATCH THIS QUICK VIDEO AS ADAM DISCUSSES HOW THEIR TRAINING BENEFITS A TRACK ATHLETE:
For Track and Field athletes speed is the name of the game. In a sport where tenths of a second can mean the difference between first place and second or the difference between a college scholarship and student loans, it’s important to have a workout regiment that gives you an edge. Fitness Planning Consultants gives you that edge. Scroll down below to see if we have helped athletes from your high school.
We know many track and field athletes already have training regiments. Our difference is personal attention. At Fitness Planning Consultants we tailor our workouts to each athlete. Starting with an initial assessment, we identify the areas that need work and design programs accordingly. We track and analyze the progress of each athlete, constantly evaluating the specific needs of each athlete.
We know what works.
After almost 20 years and countless success stories, we know what works. Most programs out there will make you tired but anyone can do that. We focus on what matters. Our programs for track and field athletes are dedicated to improving running mechanics and increasing leg strength. By catering our programs to the individual needs of the athlete, Fitness Planning Consultants is able to hone into what will improve your speed.
We really do train CHAMPIONS!!
We have been fortunate to work with some awesome track athletes. Adam Kessler (a former All-State track athlete himself) is a Level 1 USATF coach and current Bishop Watterson Head Boys and Girls Track Coach.
In 2021, Adam guided both the girls and boys track teams at Bishop Watterson to Regional Runner-Ups finish. The girls ended up getting third place at the Division 1 State track meet with their 4x200M and 4x400M winning state titles.
He and his staff have helped many track athletes get to the state meet. Including the following:
- Isabelle Angerman (Dublin Coffman) – 2019 Division 1 3rd Place 300H
- Aziza Ayoub (Jonathan Alder) – 2016 & 2017 Division 2 800M CHAMPION and 2016 Junior Olympic 800M National Champion 17-18 Females.
- Brooklyn Brush (Bishop Watterson) – 2021 Division 1 State Meet 14th Place 4x800M.
- Eden Brush (Bishop Watterson) – 2020 Division 1 Indoor State Meet 12th Place 4x800M.
- Will Garey (Bishop Watterson) – 2021 Division 2 State Meet 11th Place 4x800M and 9th Place 1600M.
- Maya Fuller (Dublin Jerome) – 2021 Division 1 State Meet Qualifier 4x400M.
- Anna Kessler (Bishop Watterson) – 2021 Division 1 State Meet 4x200M CHAMPION, 4th Place 4x100M, 5th Place 100M, and 8th Place 200M.
- Jordan Morales (Bishop Watterson) – 2020 Division 1 State Indoor Meet 11th Place 4x200M, 2021 Division 1 4th Place 4x100M, & 2021 Division 1 State Meet 4x200M CHAMPION.
- Cannon Riddle (Hilliard Darby) – 2017 Division 1 State Indoor High Jump CHAMPION & 2016 Division 1 5th Place High Jump.
- Claire Sugar (Bishop Watterson) – 2020 Division 1 State Indoor Meet in the following events 4x400M (9th) and 4x800M (12th), 2021 Division 1 14th Place 4x800M
- Skylar Themelaras (Westerville Central) – 2021 Division 1 State Meet 6th Place 4x200M.
- Sydney Workman (Bishop Watterson) – 2021 Division 1 State Meet 4x200M CHAMPION and 4th Place 4x100M.
More than just a workout program.
It takes more than just a good program to coach speed. It takes good coaches. Coaches who understand the needs of track and field athletes and can coach them to success. With countless endorsements from Central Ohio athletic programs and individual clients, Fitness Planning Consultants has just that.
What you do off the track MATTERS??
To run fast on the track, it is important to have the right program OFF the track. Getting faster is more than just running as fast as you can for various workouts on the track. I know for a FACT the difference that off-season training made in the athletes named above to get them on that list. No matter where you live in Columbus, or outside of Columbus, we can help you. Click the link below to see how our private coaching might help you out.
We’re a short drive away.
Off of I-270 in Dublin, OH, Fitness Planning Consultants is conveniently located for any Central Ohio track and field athlete.
The next level is waiting.
We’re ready to show you why we are Central Ohio’s premier center for speed training for track and field athletes. Contact us below for a free consultation.